Jacky Cheung's Concert!

You don't have to be a fan of his to enjoy urself at the Cantopop King's concert. A full 3 hr concert keeps u warm every single sec. Be it his fast songs, his mini play or his usual soothing songs, he gave the best u can have!

The photos that I took don't do justice to how great the concert was, so I would not upload it here. (^^.)

As alot of ppl put it after watching his concert, 天王就是天王。四大天王,我就看过两个,华仔与歌神,各有千秋,相当精彩,绝对直回票价,虽然我都是以免费票去观赏的。

Share with u something meaningful that was shown on the screen during his concert.

爱,不是牺牲,不是占有,而是成全。
拥有爱时,要让对方自由。
失去爱时,更要让爱自由。

I'm still looking forward to Eagle Pan Mei Chen, Sammi Cheng & F.I.R's concert in S'pore!! When would they come..hmm..*wait* *wait* *wait* Had waited 12 years for Eagle's concert. Would my wish come true soon?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!