Our 16th mth anniversary!

Yeah! v(^_^)o It's our anniversary once more! Time flies. Happy times fly like bullet. (".)
An advice to my readers, we must learn 2b contented with what we have; things or people we can't own doesn't necessary mean better stuff. It's ur own thinking, change it & u'll see the light!

How wld I missed a chance of showing my "talents" on our anniversary? Heez >.< My poem for dear, I titled it 'MY LOVE'!

Rain has been falling
Sun is still shining
Courtship days are over
Many places together we travel
Hugs have never been more comforting
Hearts become synchronize in beating
Love bound us tight
Obstacles come what might
Never letting you go
Forever loving you so

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!