Not for Shi'an to read! haha =)

I was too bored in the office and when I chanced upon the website to win tixs for the below play, I took part. Yes, as some may have guessed. I won the tixs. Not hao lian, ok?
Again, coz my dear is interested in watchin plays like this. So I take part mah. =)

THAT IS THE POWER OF LOVE!

The Substation & Little Red Shop :Project Chiaroscuro
Dates: 12-14 July
Times: 12 &13 July: 8pm, 14 July: 3pm &8pm
Venue: The Substation Theatre
Admission: $10 (concession)/ $15
Six fresh actors. Six books. Three mentor-directors/ Put them together to create six new dramatic monologues. Project Chiaroscuro 2007 is a new incarnation of a theatre experiment first presented in 2006 as Chiaroscuro: The Monologue Sessions. Come and see new dramatic works by fresh voices in local theatre: Libby Gott, Sol Iglesias, Sharda Harrison, Mayura Baweja, Molizah Mohd Mohter and Muhammad Najob Bin Soima. Mentored by Samatha Scott-Blackhall, Michael Corbidge and Noor Effendy Ibrahim.

Don't ask me what is the play abt, I have no idea. =P

P/S: The reason why I can win afew tixs every now and then, I think it has sth to do with my mentality. Alot of ppl when come to contest for them to take part and win, they don't bother to even take part. Some take part thinking, just give it a try, but surely v.difficult de. However, when I take part, I tell myself, "I am the winner of this contest and I am gona walk away with the prize!" 80% of the time, I really won. =)
Some friends asked me the technique behind winning so often, I think first, you have to change your mentality!
But most impt is, take part! If u dun even take part in the first place, hw are u gona win? =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!