Happy Stuff!

To start my happy entry, here's a photo of the smiley doughnut dear bought for me! Cute hor! Simply brighten my stressful day! (^^.) Thx, dear!


Smilez! (^^.)


Next, my fave (as darling zhuyin puts it).
This one is at Somerset MRT stn. (".)


Presenting the source of my Happiness!


Bacon Aglio dear had.


My chicken bolognese!

At work...
From my colleague, Rina...

Hanging bugs!


Close up!

Rina gave me a cap our supplier, National Geographic gave her.



The back...


And the side!

I gave it to dear, coz she has been looking for a white cap for sometime.


I have Hebe as my wallpaper!
Heez (".)
Notice the little mirror at the top left corner of my monitor?
It's for narcissistic Ivan to look at whole day long.
haha (^^.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!