My new Hair Cut!


Running out of ideas on what to do with ur partner? Maybe u can consider cutting hair for ur other half, juz like wat my v.swt gf did. It was her little wish to be a hairstylist for a day & also my wish to haf my hair being cut by my gf. So both of us had our wishes fulfilled!

There wasn't much difference in the hairstyle though as some might observed. 她只是帮我把头发剪薄剪短。 Bt anyway, wat other hairstyle can I change to? I still need to go for interviews. And I'm growing old for those trendy stylo hairstyles I used to have though I still wished I could.

P/S: Anor idea on wat to do wif ur partner, register for Big Walk. It's on 21st May, 7.30am gathered outside National Stadium. It's a healthy activity & u can make use of the relaxed stroll & have a nice chat. My gf & I will be going, hope 2 cya dere! *May the rain stay home for that day!*

Comments

Ting said…
OMG!!! ur hair is BLACK!!!
Eagle Ivan said…
Yes, chicken eater! My hair has turned black for v.long! And now, the white hair are all coming out!! HELP!
I missed my different colors hair, bt I guess I juz hafta grow out of it. Getting old for those stylo hairstyles, though my dear said she missed them too! haha (^^.)

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!