"Why did u let me win?"

I was playing games with my dear 2nite. She asked, "Why did u let me win?"

"Why?" I thought to myself.

When I got home & think again, I realized y.

Coz when I am with her, winning no longer matters. What's most impt is I juz want her 2b HAPPY!

HAPPY is the key word when we're 2gether. Which is y, I truly regret for causing her 2b disappointed few days back.

Dear, I am truly sorry for telling a so called white lie & saying the half truth. I kept it from u to prevent u frm being angry, bt u're even more disappointed to find out the truth urself. I have really learnt my lessons, I promise there would nt be a next time.

SORRY, DEAR! I LOVE YOU!

Comments

Mrs.keir said…
aiya u noe u duno how to lie then mai gek kiang...u think everyone like Drea mehz

can tell all de white lies u want, if u r beri sure tt de other party will not find out de truth.

even if he does, i've got all the excuses to cover it..LOL

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!