端午节!

The blog owner hereby wishes all readers a HAPPY DRAGONBOAT FESTIVAL! 端午节快乐!

I missed 五姨的肉粽 & 二姨的娘惹粽!!

Well, 2day, the dragonboat festival when we're supposed 2b eating dumplings, my dear made sth else for me!! haha (^^.) But they taste extremely nice! It's the 1st time she bakes them! And with the cookies & brownies, there's a little swt note. hehe =.=

Now presenting my dear's 1st time attempt cookies & brownies!! Yum Yum! Qi & I almost finished the brownies. But we managed to ctrl ourselves & save it for mum & Yu!

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Do you know that he actually exchange brownie with me? The brownie that I supposed to give him is only a tiny piece. But when he saw the big brownie that I kept for myself, he looked at me with those 可怜 expression that my heart melt. I give in and exchange the brownie with him. Naughty boy....
Eagle Ivan said…
I know every1 dotes on me! And I noe I'll alwiz get wat I want..mb tt's y I'm quite 霸道 & 大男人主义!
Since young, my parents gave me anything I asked for. From the most expensive toy car on the shelf to the car that I drive nw. My sisters gave in to me even when I'm the oldest & it supposed 2b the other way round. I sort of call the shots when I'm wif them. And nw, even my gf loves me so much & make so much sacrifices for me. hehe =P I LOVE THEM ALL!

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!