3 days of work!

It's my 3rd day of work as well as my sis's 1st day. Yes, we're wking in the same company! We are siblings & good friends, now we're colleagues! haha (^^.) The idea is kind of cool!

Anyway, the both of us were OVERLOADED with information. There're so much to remember. Bt the other colleagues who are in charge of training us said, "You'll learn as you do." True enough, as we do more, we learn more. Well, I guez everything is like tis ba. Overall, the job is still quite interesting. Though we may nt noe exactly wat to do nw & practically is still nt doing alot of stuff, as I looked @ wat the others are doing or the projects that were being done, I can see that the job's gona be quite challenging in the future.

Qi said she'll want to at least work there for a year. I'm aso tired to keep looking for job. It is such a chore to send resumes & go for interviews only to get rejected indirectly wif a, "You go home & wait for our call."

So may the 2 of us strive & progress in IMA! Cheers! (^^.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!