. . . . . . .

The kind of stress a gal would have by being with me, I understand..Still it hurts. Wouldn't u be if u're a bf like me?

She won't be able to bring you home and introduce you as her bf.
She would not hold your hands when she saw her friends.
She will never ever has the chance to wear a wedding grown and say, "I do" to you.
She can never hold her head high and tell everyone else in the world that she's proud to have you as her bf even if she feels that way.
In her friendster, she would still be single, not a single photo of yours would appear either.
Your sweet testimonials would never appear for others to see & envy.
The both of you would not be able to take part in open competitions that would be air on TV because your relationship cannot be seen in the light.
She faced alot stress from everyone just because she is your gf.
She need to have secret dates with you to avoid being seen by her relatives.
She have to refrain from mentioning your name to her friends to avoid hearing unpleasant things about the two of you.
She faces all kinds of stares from the outside world just because she is your gf and holding hands with you.

I know all that, I understand them all & I try not to think too much about them. But these facts cut like a knife. With so many stress my dear faces, my heart is pierced right through by a thousand arrows. Maybe I should just learn to be satisfied with every little thing that I have, each small things that the both of us do together and received our happiness from. The more you desire, the harder it is to be contented.

Though there's never ending stress in our r/s & the ocassionally arguments, I still love my dear alot! *muacks* *muacks* *muacks*

Comments

Anonymous said…
no worries la, little bear... i see u at home and at work, enough le! lol. i kinda understand. when someone's in a r/s, they tend to spend most of their time with the other half.

anyway, i enjoyed MI3 too la. thou its true that it was too loud for me. (:

love ya little bear.

-ur most beloved qiqiqiqiqi =p
Mrs.keir said…
hugzzzz...

u told me..we only live once..ultimately it's up to individual self if u want to show out to others..

more than half the time, we worry about what others think
treasure what u have at present ok?

*wah sehz feel so good i throw all ur words back at u..buahahaha*
X|oNg said…
update update!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!