The usual stuff which means alot!

Yes, I am going back m'sia again. Tis time is for 清明. And as usual, I noe my dear gal wld miz me as much as I miz her. So as usual, I wld leave behind an entry for her. Of coz as usual, my viewers are gona start commenting hw mushy I can be. Bt well, it's juz a small little thing I can do for my dear mah. (^^.) B4 I end tis blog wif a photo of my cute face, I have sth to tell my dear.

Dear, I am truly sorry for letting u feel so uncomfortable 2day. I really dun mean it. Bt I'm glad u tell me hw u felt. I wld take note of my behavior the next time. I am not angry @ receiving ur comments bcoz I respect u & I want u 2 noe tt I really do. U're my gf & nt anything or any1 else. U have all the rights to tell me the things u said 2nite. Pls take gd care of urself when I am away & in the future even if I am no longer wif u, k? Coz u're alwiz some1 I care alot abt. I LOVE YOU!

And here, presenting my nice nice photo! hehe >.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!