Hope it interests u!

Heard these on FM93.3 today.

2 short stories:-

1st one was there used 2b a piece of wall. 1 day, a nail was being hammered into it. The wall shouted, "Ouch! Juz y do u haf to poke me everytime? Wat did I do wrong?" The nail replied, "U shldn't blame me! U shld blame the person who's using the hammer to hit me instead!"

Well, @ 1st, I cldn't guez wat the story is trying to say either. So the DJ said there's a morale for tis story. And that is, "People often tends to blame others for the faults being done. But sometimes, the fault lies within ther person himself/herself." As for the word, 'BLAME', if u were to separate it, 'B' & 'LAME'. So whenever u're blaming some1 else, u're juz being LAME! The explaination though abit crappy, bt does make abit of sense lah hor?


The 2nd story goes...Long long time ago, there was tis certain worshipper who keep praying to his God. "Oh God! Pls @ least let me win the lottery for once & settle all the debts I have!" Everyday, he prays & his prayer is the same. Finally 1 day, he said, "Oh God! Didn't u hear my prayers? Y aren't u responding to it? I sweared I would do even more to honor u if my prayer is being answered." This time, God can't stand it anymore, he responded, "I have heard ur prayers & is trying to do sth abt it. Bt b4 I can do anything, u need to @ least go out & get a lottery ticket 1st!"

Often, we dream alot. Abt practically anything under the sun. Bt we usually failed 2 realize there're steps taken to fulfill each dream. And all day long, we merely dream. Even till the last day of our lives, we're still dreaming.

Comments

Mrs.keir said…
i like de first story..the morale of de story is exactly de same as a monk story he once told me about..
and it's all so suitable for me..
i'm my own culprit for destroying all my rships...

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!