The Long Awaited Photos!



YES! The long awaited photos is now uploaded! These are my presents frm my dear for our 1st month anniversary. AND inside the little box full of sweets & chocolates is this cute little beetle car. My fave prez is the cute little Chip who's slping wif me every nite nw. hehe >.<
I wanted to wear the boxers & take a picture but my dear forbid me to do so & the readers are nt as interested as my dear 2c me in it. I wanted to take a close up of the 100 Plus can too but my dear is shy to let others read the mushy words she had written on it.

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Naughty......I didnt said I want to see you wearing the boxer. You dun anyhow said.
MiZuKi said…
I like the chip most. He is so soft and cute to hug. I want it back.
Eagle Ivan said…
Chip loves me! U wait long long.. U can share it wif me when u move in wif me 7 yrs ltr. hehe >.<
I noe u shy. Next time, I wear the boxers for u 2c ok?
MiZuKi said…
*close my eye* Dun want.
Anonymous said…
noticed no one leave any tag for this? too mushy, u scare everyone away. lol

-qiqiqiqiqiqi
Eagle Ivan said…
没礼貌的小老虎!

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!