I was LYING!

When I finally feel the real meaning of, "NO ONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH!", I realized I had been LYING all these while.

Alot of ppl often came to me for advice. They told me hw sad/down they were and wat they were going through. I symathise wif them, gave them advice, console them whenever I cld, lend them a shoulder to lean on & said, "I understand what you are going through now, I truly do."

Wat a pack of bullshit I was saying. Do I really understand wat each & individual family members or frenz is going through? Maybe I never did.

Coz I strongly feel that no one understand what I am going through at all. So wat makes me so sure tt I understand wat others were going through?!

I'd seen so many others living for others and end up nt enjoying their life or feel the true happiness that they derserved. When we were young, some of us studied hard for their parents, den we fight for our careers for ur partners & we strive even harder at work for our kids. We wanted the best for them. But wat I want & is doing is to live for myself and achieve my true HAPPINESS! Is that too much to ask for?

Some ppl popped out the qns to me, I think till up they still dun fully understand me. I noe they asked coz they cared. Others nv ever asked, bt it doesn't really mean they understood. They merely dun see the need to ask or they had their reasons for nt asking.

No one understand that this is not by chance but a choice. A decision I'd nv regret till nw and will nv do in the future. Bt I choose tis path 2b happy, I noe I will. They said I am not. I was supposed 2b happy. It's nt their fault. I was nt determined enuf. I wanted to live for myself. Bt when they start saying things abt me having to spare a thought for others, esp for my mum, I stopped to think. Nt thinking of taking anor path in life though. Bt a path of sadness. I became further frm my destination of TRUE HAPPINESS. Coz I took afew steps onto the path of sadness. And frm dere, I hafta walk a distance to get back on my desired path of happiness to continue frm dere. I continue to walk dw my path of HAPPINESS hoping to haf my grave be on the land of HAPPINESS when my life finally ends. The journey continues on the path of HAPPINESS until the next time some1 else pops tt qns to me again. If I can finally be determined nt 2b swayed by their words anymore, I continued my journey of HAPPINESS. If I failed & stop to think again, slowly walking onto the path of sadness & back to the path of HAPPINESS, den tis whole cycle repeat itself over & over again. No1 ever noes when the cycle wld end...

I noe my family & frenz are sad or disappointed wif me, bt y aren't any1 of u be happy for me? And I meant the heart felt type. NO ONE! Bt who wld? Anyway, I am juz up to my complaining mood again, dun be bothered abt me.

All I wished for is to leave tis world wif a SMILE on my face wif no regrets! I'm sure I can do it!

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Are you alright? You look like you are under alot of stress and I dont know about it. Can you tell me? Even though I might not find a solution for you but at least I am there for you.
Anonymous said…
kor, looks like u're the one keeping things to urself. i may not be able to fully understand, but pls know that i'm always here. i think having a shoulder to lean on is better than having none. (:

-qiqiqiqi
Mrs.keir said…
i got ask u before hor...
watever ur choice is..u think tt u're truly happy..then can liaoz..
nobody can understand u 100% de lar..i dun even understand myself
X|oNg said…
u got mi this ah DI! dun forget>< cutie little boi is here for u! maybe share wif guys is better. xP

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!