My Presents!

So the long awaited surprise is here! Guess wat my dear got for me? haha (".) Bet u wun be able to guess coz I didn't expect these prez frm her too!

My sweet & creative gf made 4 cards for each of the gifts. And I was to choose the cards 1 by 1 in order to determine which gift I get to open 1st.

My 1st prez is a Chip soft toy. Wat Chip, I heard some of u asked. It's the Chip & Dale chipmunks. Yes, my dear bought a Chip soft toy for me. Nw the cute little fellow is acc me to slp on dear's behalf. There's absolutely nth wrong for a gf to buy a soft toy for her bf. At least I noe me & afew other guy frenz of mine appreciate that. And we're nt afraid to say we do love a soft toy to hug every nw & then.

My 2nd prez won the most creative award of the yr! Dear bought a 100 plus for me & wrote on it. Those who noes me well shld noe tt 100 plus is my fave drink! It has an impt instruction, "DO NOT OPEN!". As for the other wordings, u can come my hse & see that special can if u want. haha (^^.)

My 3rd prez is a box of swts & chocolates frm a swt gf to a swt bf. haha >.< Well, hidden under the pile of goodies is a beetle model car! It looks so cute! Dear, I love it as much as I love Qi's mazda car for me, k? *muacks*

My 4th prez is the biggest surprise of all! Juz bcoz I saw Geraldine from Campus Superstar wore a Renoma boxers on 'I' Mag & I commented that I wish to haf 1, my caring gf went to buy 1 for me. FYI, my dear is a v.shy gal even when I'm @ the men's briefs corner wif her, her face blushes faster than I can say R-E-D. So I noe it took her alot of courage to stand dere & choose a nice nice boxer for me. Too bad, my dear said I can only wear tt boxer for her 2c. I'm nt even allowed to take a pic of me wearing it. hehe >.<

Bt dun worry, once I got my new digi cam, I would post photos of my 4 wonderful prez up here!

My dearest gal, thanks for all the effort in buying the prez & giving me a surprise! You certainly gave me the best surprise I can ever get. I LOVE YOU! Happy 1st Month!

Comments

MiZuKi said…
I am happy that you like it. I am so afraid that you dont like the surprise gifts that I prepare for you. I also like the gifts that you prepared for me. Now it is accompany me everyday in my work. Thx you.
MiZuKi said…
oh.......you really going to show the 100 plus can to every of your friends to see? It is so embarrassing.........*shy*
Mrs.keir said…
aww..pls do not post any pic of u in de boxer.
i just recovered from my fever..i dun wana fall sick again pls...
MiZuKi said…
Ha..Dun worry, I will not allow him to do that anyway.
Eagle Ivan said…
Andrea, the most ur nose bleeds mah..*bleahs*

Dear, u cannot be so selfish only keep for urself to see 1 mah.. hehe >.<

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!