Fortune being told...

I wasn't feeling @ ease after having my fortune being told afew mths back. So I decide to haf my fortune being told again. Mb I shldn't have. I got a name card of a fortune teller who was said 2b v.accurate. And guess wat, she was actually frm the same hometown as me, Batu Pahat in M'sia. Today, she came Singapore for her biz. So I booked an appt & haf my fortune 2b told.

She cfm the thing I was worried abt ever since my 1st fortune telling. She too said that I wld meet wif an accident @ the lunar age of 29. And if I can make thru it, I wld be slightly better off @ age 30.

Maybe not knowing is better than knowing after all...

Comments

MiZuKi said…
I have already told you before you go for the fortune teller that sometime it is best not to know your future.

What I am worried now is the accident that is going to happen in your Lunar 29 year old. I know you are very worried about it and I am afraid for you too. I going to start to pray for you whenever I go to temple. *Pray*
Mrs.keir said…
y specifically only de ZHUS wonder abt de fortune teller mehz?
haiz i agree w mizuki..sometimes its best not to know what the future entails.
X|oNg said…
some fortune teller will RUIN AND I MEAN RUIN A PERSON LIFE! THEY MAKE U TO MAKE MISTAKES! U DIDNT EXPECT TO DO IT BUT WHEN U RECALL U MAKE IT! DUN BELIEVE IT ALL! IT SUX!!!! xP

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!