Updates on my LONG wkend!!

Qiqi sang 《没那么简单》 DOUBLE POWER UP my Saturday Night Fever!!!
It was a last min decision to go Lunar with zhuyin & zhuyi! Well, almost 90% of the times we went there unplanned though. =)

If you folks have been following my blog close enough, u wld have know that I admire this particular singer in Lunar who resemble Shino (not in looks but the live performance style) when I first saw her performed on stage.

Here's a photo I "stole" from Qiqi's Facebook to show you hw exactly does she look like!


Left to right : Sisi, Betty, QIQI & Aaliyah!

The lady who kept me mesmerized at Lunar all these while & make my ears & face turned red within 3 secs for all the 3 times she sat at our table after finished with singing her set.

Stayed till 3am+ nearly 4am on Sat night. =)


Uncle Ivan & his nephew, ZY!!!

I shld visit this little boy more 2 let him be more familiar with me.
He cries e'time I go near him. OMG!
And it's those loud wailing type. *faints* So I bo bian, hafta resort to creep up behind him to take photos. haha =P *lol*


No more wifey waiting at my "designated" lot 27 e'day.

It was a very tough decision, yet I just have to do it.
My dear wifey who has been wif me for nearly 2 yrs (02 June 2008 - 03 May 2010) though gave me afew technical problems once in awhile left me with alot of wonderful memories too.
Those ECP suntanning days, last min Lunar's night out, random biking sessions to Yishun Dam, teh tarik supper feast, not forgetting the trips to work & sch, I'll keep them in my heart.

May her next owner treats her well, she's a good catch! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!