Ivan's magical night!


The moment when my heart was racing like mad yet I was breathless at the same time!

How could that be possible?!
It was a magical night on its own. =P

First, Qiqi sang 《没那么简单》 & I was already swept off my feet for the N times.

Then, Andrea's friends successfully persuaded her to stay after she finished her set. And she was sitting at our table. =P

Along came Jy who happened to bring her camera & took photos for us!

The touch when she placed her hand over my shoulders, the voice of hers asking me not to be shy & the scent of her perfume when she was standing beside me. I think I would never forget that night. (^_^)

Thanks to Andrea for signing us into Lunar like always, Jy for bringing her camera & Shi'an for staying throughout the night & MAXIMISE the time I cld have with Qiqi. (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!