The BIG project! =P

When you readers see this entry, I shld be slping happily in the comfort of my gpa's kampung hse in BP!

Knowing I won't be able to blog abt this in time, I've pre-blogged this entry. =)

I was being ambitious & wanted to do sth different from the 4 strawberry jelly hearts cheesecake I've make b4. My hands were trembling even when I was paring the mango skin. So I tot this was gona be a disaster le. And I prepared my back up plan which FORTUNATELY I didn't get to use.

This means it's a success! v(^_^)o (Though Qiqi said it's not v.nice & wld be better if I cut the wordings smaller.) She said I cld remove the fruits & redo again. But I was afraid it wld be worse, so I didn't take the risk. Heez =P

So, now let the photos do the talking! =D


Laying of fruits with Uncle's shaky hands.


After the cheesecake frozen. . .


The final product after the jelly hardened. =P

Though it may not be the perfect b'day cheesecake I have in mind, I hope it puts a smile on her face for this joyful occasion! (^^,)

Ppl asked, "Why is it still her?"
Like I've said b4 many times, I'm an emotional person who goes by my feelings. There's an adrenaline rush in my blood whenever I was waiting to meet her & when she reached, my mind went blank & I either stutter or talk v.little to her. All I need is a sms from her & it can makes me smile to myself the whole day.
Yes Dhen An, whenever u see me smiling to myself in the office; 85% of the times was b'coz I'd rec'd my HAPPY dose for the day from my sunshine gal. =P

"U've changed target?" asked some.
Well, not really, I wld say. She has always been on my mind this whole year though I did get distracted/swayed along the way.
Check out my last year b'day brownie for her right here!

When I confessed my feelings for her last year, she said we are better off as friends & I respect that. Though I'd been doing little things for her every now & then, it's not b'coz I hope she wld be touched & changes her mind. But she's just someone I wana continue to care for even if there might never be any outcome from it all. As to whether things wld work out b/w us, let nature takes its course & FATE will decide. \(^_^)/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SUNSHINE GAL, PING! =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!