DBS & Aly to JB for a shopping spree!!!

Exams are coming, yet I'm not FULLY mentally prepared to hit my books. wahaha *lol*
So, off I went for a JB shopping spree with the DBS ladies w/o ah ben aka Kailing though.

Lunch at Jusco Manhattan Fish Market!

Dinner at City Square Secret Recipe!


Saw this at 1 of the gift shops.
Cute siaz!
Father's Day is around the corner le!
Folks, start cracking ur head now for the places to go & presents to get!


Qiqi & I went to print name stickers & we gave to our dearest jx who happily stick on her organizer! =P


Didn't really buy much but seems like spent alot. haha =P
Green polo tee for the nice lady who's going for SDC's movie night with me tis coming Fri to watch Shrek! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!