My soft spot for. . .

I'm not so sure about you, but for me, I've come to realize that I have soft spot for quite a number of things in life. Things & people which I find them ultra difficult to resist.


My new additions with compliments from Mummy! =)
Model toy cars!
Though my fave are Tomy(Tomica) Cars, I like all kinds of model toy cars!
My total collection of cars, big & small, all shapes & sizes shld be over 100+.
Yet each time I walk past a toy shop, I can't resist stopping to see. Heez =P
When I get my own hse in future, I want a room with big glass cabinets to cater for my model cars.

I love GOOD music!
My idols are irresistible!

Eagle Pan!


Shino Lin!


Hebe Tian!!

And wat's my soft spot?
I'm easily attracted to gals who sing very well.
A gal whom I used to love was from Choir; frm her frenz's blog & comments, I noe she really can sing very well.
If u ask wat's my last wish on earth, I wld love to hear her sing S.H.E's 候鸟 to me.
So, wat makes me go gaga over Qiqi?
It's just her voice which melts my heart e'time I hear her sing & yah, perhaps alittle of who she resembles. . .


Hammies!!

Even when I had a Club 19 hamsters at home, I still stop to look through the glass of pet shops at these furry little ones.
Now that I dun even have a single one at home, u bet the time I lingered ard petshops is longer.


Last but not least, BABIES & KIDDIES!

No matter how far, no matter how busy I get; just as long as I miss them, I'll still find the time to go the distance juz 2c them even for a short 10mins.
Need to see me desperately? Use them as bait to lure me out! v(^_^)o

So, what's ur soft spot? Sth or someone u simply can't say no to? =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!