Mummy's Day 2010!!!

Qiqi recommends a steamboat place to us. She kept emphasizing, "It wasn't like this when I came the other time." Okay, noted that. But well, I supp we shall just stick to Chong Qing the next time, ok? haha =P Still, we enjoyed the SUPER DUPER FULL steamboat dinner tgt!!


Ohana's Mummy's Day steamboat dinner! =)


Qiqi's brownie aka black cake (name given by Mummy) for Mummy!


Shannon's hilarious card with *ahem* alot afew wrong words in it & Brands Bird Nest for Mummy!


Strawberry jellyhearts for Mummy! v(^_^)o
My 2nd attempt at it, SUCCESS!
Didn't get to try my 1st attempt coz it was for someone's b'day & I left after giving to her.
Tis time, I finally get to try. It's YUMMY-LI-CIOUS! Heez =P

HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY TO QUEEN MAMA!!! MAY YOU ACHIEVE BETTER HEALTH IN THE YEARS TO COME!! (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!