My BEST BUDDY's wedding!

As the title suggests, my BEST BUDDY got married on 21st Nov 2009!
Oh man! Every bride looks stunningly beautiful on their wedding day.
Of coz my buddy was pretty to begin with. =P

Stayed over @ her hse the nite b4; we were buddies for 15yrs & it's the 1st time I spend my nite @ her hse. She did invite me to stay over afew times when I met up with her in JB, but I shy mah. wahaha *lol* No objections allowed from the ground (Read : Readers of this blog)!

It was a LONG day but I had lots of fun & laughter.
From the way, buddy's sisters team "tortured" the groom's brothers team, took photos of the whole event & I made a new friend, Katie Lee! =)

Who's Katie Lee? Read on!


Pretty bride in the making!


The groom, the bride & her sisters!


The dinner place!


See the centre photo?
That's my new friend I'm carrying!
wahaha *lol*

Some of you must be thinking, 烂(滥)情韦小宝 has got a new target? *shakes head* Yah, my image has been "tarnished" after all these years. But well, like I said b4, 清者自清.

Anyway, the little cutie, Katie Lee is my buddy's niece. The chubby & cute her allows anyone & almost everyone to carry her. Babies @ this age/stage are the most FUN 2 play with. Heez =P

Once again, let me wish my buddy, Cat & Bryan have a wonderful & blissful marriage!! "Make" a companion for Katie to play with soon! =) Would that be done in Taiwan during your honeymoon den? All the best yah! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!