B'days Dinner @ Jap Restaurants!!

Ivan loves Jap food, especially BUFFETS!
Dinner places I would suggest for b'days celebrations would usually be Jap Restaurants!

Heard from my fave radio station, Y.E.S FM93.3 on Senki Jap Restaurant along Kiliney Road. Their recommendations were like "Wow!". So I tot it's a MUST try!

With that, I brought my 5G1U + CL to try. Well, the food is not bad. As for the "Wow!", maybe the DJs & other listeners of 93.3 has NOT so high standards of Jap food.

But still, like Eagle Ivan always say, "It's the COMPANION that matters!"

My dear ladies who were present.
Yes, Mummy Lyn, u were GREATLY MISSED!
Juz as much as I missed Baby Ping! =P


Don't ask me where was I looking. . .
I think the camera person DON'T like me. *hmph*

For the belated aug babies' b'day dinner, I suggested Shokudo, but they choose Kushinbo instead. So, off we went to JP.


Meet the Aug Babies of zhus (Piggies)!
Darling zhuyin, Buddy Shane & I!
The Perfectionists - Virgos!


Karen went MIA again; we shall just pretend she's the GIGANTIC crab behind, ok?

It was a SUPER BELATED b'day celebration for the Aug babies. However, we enjoyed the dinner & the companion. Though it wasn't a right choice 2 go for buffet when Shane's actually not feeling well & there're alot of things I can't eat that night. -_-"

Anyway, BIG Thank You to gu-niang & buddy Shane for helping me to take my food for me! =)

*My appetite is really like a Little Ant now. . . =(*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!