Movies Weekend!

It was a movies weekend for me. Perhaps making up for all the movies I've wanted to watch but missed? And coincidentally, the shows I've watched over the weekend are all tots provoking. They make me think of alot of stuff, especially on life & the ones I loved - my family & friends.

I've always love Saw's series of movies. I remembered I catch all the series when they were released, but somehow I tot there wasn't Saw V. So, I went to search online & there really is Saw V, but have I watched it b4? I'm still trying 2 recall. Gd thing I kept all my movies stubs, shall go check them out one day.


Watched this show @ Cine with Diane, Miao Chin, Shirleen & Murs.

The show still make me quiver in my seat as usual. However, in comparison with the past few series, this perhaps lose out alittle. The ways the victims were tortured were sort of repeated from previous few series.


21/12/2012 - Is that really the end of the World?

Mum wld seldom says she wana watch movies with us. Coz she feels that spending $10 on a weekend movie tix is totally nt worth it. Plus, she's so hooked onto Hold'em Texas on Facebook. She actually said she wana watch 2012. Of coz, we were more than willing to watch it with her. =)

This show is SUPER NICE! No watching online, no pirated VCDs/DVDs, watch ORIGINAL off the cinema BIG screens!

Let me tell u, even a weekend movie is TOTALLY worth it!

Mum, Qi & I were in sleepy mode as we entered the cinema theatres & we were so afraid we wld fall aslp 1/2-way. However, there was not a single moment our heavy eyelids could win the battle.

This is an exciting, touching & definitely thoughts provoking movie!

Do only the rich get to live? How much can the government do? To what extend are we willing to sacrifice ourselves for others? If the World really have to reset itself on 21/12/2010, who would survive through, be able to learn the most valuable lesson in life, rebuild a better world & live on for human race?

I bet you would have alot of thoughts going through your mind too as you watch this.

Prepare tissue. Yes, I cried. =P There was a couple beside me & the guy cried too. Now, you are WARNED.


This is an old movie & I've watched it in the cinemas before.

It was showing on Channel 5 - Block Buster Sunday. I couldn't resist the charm of Jessica Alba, so I sat down to watch it all over again. =)

After watching these 3 movies, all I want to tell my dear loyal readers is this, "Whether the World is really coming to an end in 2012, I think it's time we start treasuring the people around us & live life to the fullest. Enjoy each & every precious moment we have with our loved ones. We wld never know if our end is near."

Jessica Alba said this in the show, "Everyone has a choice."

After hearing it, your friendly blog owner, Eagle Ivan believes EVERYONE has a CHOICE always. It's juz tt nt every choice we choose 2 make is deem correct in the eyes of others; they see us as stubborn. Bt which is more impt? A choice of our own tt makes us HAPPY or a choice deem RIGHT by others BUT we may not be HAPPY? I choose the former. =)

What about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!