Closing the history book. . .

25th Nov - For 9 yrs, I've never been able to forget this date. It brought happiness & sadness as well as laughter & tears to me.

10 years ago, on 25th Nov 1999 - I was 16.
I was made the HAPPIEST man on Earth, though it didn't last long. The joy I've felt when that special someone fulfilled the promise made 6 mths earlier was beyond any words could describe. A promise I'd thought she make it w/o serious thought was fulfilled on 25th Nov 1999.

From then on, I told myself, "A promise made is a promise meant to be kept."

However, all these years, I've broken some of my promises to some ppl & hurt them. I'm not going to find any excuses or give any reasons for why I broke them. I'm simply sorry for doing so.

25th Nov 2009 - 10 years after I first felt love, I'm going to teach myself an important lesson. . .
"Time & tide waits for no man. There's no point in holding onto sth which you know would never have a future to it. You DO NOT have many more 10 years to spare. Letting go is not easy, but first, you must tell yourself you WANT to do it! That's the first step being taken & from there, the process gets abit easier as you make more steps out."

Many ppl have been telling me on how silly I was in love & shld not allow myself to fall into the bottomless pit. I should just let go & move on. Stop knocking against the wall with your head & fill your own heart with hurt too. Yah, all sort of advices from ppl ard me who cares. I know & I understand where you folks are coming from. It's not tt I don't know what's best for me but sometimes, emotions are hard to control & decisions are difficult to make. =P

However, few days ago, I had an encounter with FATE. At that spilt second, I was awaken. It was a 1 in a 100,000,000 chance that this kind of FATE could happen. Yet it did & it was right before my eyes. It was pretty amazing what FATE can do to me in a spilt second; the same thing which ppl ard me has been trying to do for mths & years.

Today, 25th Nov 2009 - shall marks the beginning of a new journey. The old history book has to be closed & tuck somewhere unreachable & as inaccessible as possible. But, it won't be thrown or destroyed as they were once wonderful memories of mine. v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!