Praying Bear!


See the bear?

I fell in love with the bear when I 1st saw it in the Shino's album I bought last year. Yes, I know Shino is a Christian so I can guess as much that the bear has sth to do with Christianity. So wat? Love is not abt religion. =) I was keeping a lookout for it when I went Taiwan afew mths back. But I cldn't find it anywhere.


I saw the bear in real life!
This is a Catholic one though.

Can u imagine my joy & excitement when I see him? I was in my friend, Winna's car & I saw him. I picked him up & exclaimed, "OMG! U have this bear! It's exactly the same bear as Shino's!!"

So, Winna said this is a praying bear & it's available in most Churches in Singapore.

Still not over my unable-to-suppress-excitement, "But Shino is a Taiwanese!"

A -_-" Winna said sth along tis line, "I think u can find Sg-look-alike carebears in Taiwan too?"

haha =P Yah, silly me.

I'm not a Christian nor a Catholic, but I want a praying bear!! \(^_^)/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!