My 26th B'day Celebration with my wives!

In SDC, I have a lala-land. In lala-land, I'm the 韦小宝 with 7 wives. Oh! They have a friend who self-declared herself as princess. Though the 8 of them always like to make fun of me giving me funny nicks like "nai-van", Mr LQ, Wolf in sheep clothing & such, I know they still LOVE me alot! v(^_^)o


This is our HAPPY family!
The bigger one is me with a BIG heart to love all my 7 wives equally!
The 7 little ones represent my wives & now they're sitting in a cosy corner on my desk!


Here's their pte msg to me. =P

If you think they placed all the care bears on my desk, you're wrong. My desk was exactly the way it was when I left office the day b4 my b'day. Honestly speaking, I was a wee bit disappointed when I returned to office 2c it in an untouched state. But I know they wldn't forget my BIG DAY just like that.
BIG HEARTY was sitting on my swivel office chair & I didn't spot him till after lunch. Coz Uncle Ivan prefer sitting on an old stool. It wasn't until I pull out the chair did I see BIG HEARTY!


The 1st small care bear I found after reading the clue on BIG HEARTY's tag.


2nd wife & the care bear she hid!


My 3rd wife, Diane actually stuff this poor care bear with her face down inside a paper clip box.
I managed to save her from being suffocated further. =P


I found Sunshine too fast!
They didn't managed to take my photo when I discovered her in the box indicated by the Star.


I nearly pull off all my hair searching for her!


This little fellow fell asleep among my 6th wife's comfy towels.
No wonder, she didn't response when I call. (^^,)


She was hiding inside 1 of the arch files.
How gladly she smiles when I save her out. \(^_^)/


Last but not least, a hand made card!
I love stuff make by the gifters themselves!


And Shirleen got me a CHOCOLATEY cake as I wished for!


The wonderful stuff on my b'day @ work!
Of coz, the MOST WONDERFUL ones are still my wives & the self-declared princess.

I totally HEART these ladies @ work! v(^_^)o Sometimes, their teasing can temporarily take me off my stress from work too. =) And if by teasing me, I bring HAPPINESS to them too, why not? ^_~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!