My 26th B'day Celebration with Jo!

It was a joint b'day celebration for us both. Nth spectacular but just a simple day well spent with each other. =) I have a shy friend, so no photo of her. She said, "Everytime I wana meet u, I have pimples popping out on my face!" So, it's my fault? *faints*


We had lunch @ Vivo's Superdog!
Both of us loves HOTDOGS & we have been wanting to eat Superdog for a LONG time!
Really NICE, YUMMY-LI-CIOUS!
All hotdog lovers should try man!

She was VERY secretive on our dinner place.

Luckily, we managed to find the way with her so-so memory.
This Peranakan Restaurant was located @ a quite wulu place along Bukit Timah.


Top left : Egg Fuyong (Scrambled Egg with beansprouts & prawns)
Top right : Honey Pork (Lean pork strips stir-fried in special honey sauce)
*Specially recommended by Jo, she said die die must try de.*
Bottom left : Ayam Curry (Traditional chicken curry - IVINS' style)
Bottom right: Otak Otak Pangang (Spicy fishcake grilled on banana leaf)

The food is quite reasonably priced, taste wise is still okay. Of coz can't be compared to the ones I ate in Melacca, but for the price, they tasted quite nice. =)


The Koala stress ball she bought for me.


Ended our night with a 3D Final Destination.

Whoever told me MUST watch FD in 3D?! It's a complete waste of money, time & energy! I think tis is the worst FD I've ever watched. GOSH! I think they make this film for the sake of making anor FD series, but it was a real disappointment.

On a side note: The Proposal is VERY nice though! Go watch it! (^^,) Funny & sweet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!