Etg that's happening has a reason. . .

In case u have not know, my home monitor is pronounced dead. So, that's the reason u wun be seeing me online @ night. Till I strike 4D to buy a new monitor, u folks shall continue to miss my sign in pop out in MSN, my frequent updates on my blog or uploading on facebook the never ending photos I'm always taking.

Serene maybe able to lend me her CRT monitor & I shall make do with it 1st. =)

Most of u have not seen, but I've shaved my hair. It was for a wrong or rather childish reason but sth gd wldn't have happened last week if nt for my shaven head. Heez =P I'm still feeling the adrenaline rush in my blood after 2 days. OMG! ____ is so HOT! Bring up the heat!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!