My b'day treat from Bro Xiong!

Xiong said wana treat me to b'day dinner, so we set off on a supper date to Upper Thomson's The Roti Prata House recommended by my Kaplan's classmate.

The night before, I was there with my classmate too. From the time we reached, orders taken, food served to meal paid & left, it takes 45mins.

But coz the Uncle who took our order was SO INTERESTED in Xiong, he tried means & ways to make us stay longer @ the shop. I think it's all b'coz Xiong 抛眉眼 at him when he gave his orders. Simply frm the time we reached the shop till food was FINALLY served, it took an hour! OMG!

Every now & then, he still need to come to our tables to cfm our orders. It was so many times till I lost count of hw many times he came. SEE! That's how much he likes to look at Xiong! So bro, next time, don't anyhow 抛眉眼, ok? HUNGRY leh, still need 2 wait so LONG!


We got so bored waiting for food, every1 start talking rubbish & crack lame jokes.


Even his drink also the last to come.


My food came 1st, but we always wait for every1's dish to be serve b4 we commence eating.
That's the spirit of kampung kids in a BIG family!


My sausage cheese prata!
The 3 of us think this is the best out of wat we ordered!


Shannon's chocolate banana!
I think it's good too. =)
Chocolatey taste!


The BOMB cheese!
It's actually margarine with cheese!
Super oily both inside & outside!

After that, we zroom zroom down to Purvis Street to meet Jie @ The Boozers Room! Sally Jie was there too! So, I went to dedicate the song, 戴爱玲 - 对的人 to sing for her. But there were so many tables & BIG crowd there, I didn't get to sing the song b4 the closing time. Nvm, it's okay. There would always be other chances! It was pouring heavily when we wanted to leave for home. So, I send Jie & TT home 1st b4 heading back to Wdls. =)

Thanks Bro for the b'day treat! Like I always said, it's not meal which costs a BOMB but a heart warming one with the ones close to you! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!