GAMER!


Jie's bf, TT treated us to this movie. =)

Well, among the few of us who went to watch, there're different reviews. The show is not very bad till you should totally give it a miss, but it's not very good till you definitely have to watch it. Yah, if u know wat I mean, u noe and if u don't means you don't. haha =P

If u're a loyal reader of my blog, u noe I never tell the story of a movie on my blog. Coz to me, I always feel that diff ppl has diff likings for shows. Even if I tell u a certain movie is SUPER nice, u must go watch it, u may feel otherwise. But I can also tell u I almost fell aslp watching a certain movie, u may actually be sitting upright throughout the same show u may find exciting.

Ok, basically this show is abt how some RICH ppl who pay to play games with real HUMANS as their players. Then these players are paid 2b played. Yes, it's actually a REAL job in the story. Imagine not having tough decisions to make coz others make it for u, u do what they think. Perhaps it sounds great for those facing depression as their minds wld totally be taken control over by those playing them. However, just imagine wat wld happen to this world if these kind of games really exist?

It's a M18 show. There're parts I went, "Wow!", "Eeekkk!", "Yucks!" & "OMG!". Computer graphics are good, I wld say in my opinion better than Final Destination. So, wana know those EXCITING parts I make those comments on? Go watch it yourself, yah? ^_~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!