Thai Express

Went Thai Express for dinner with Karen yest b4 watching "Wolverine".
I think the number of times I eat Thai Express can be easily count using 1 hand.
I'm not a Thai food lover. =P


My Mango blended!
It tastes more like smoothie.
But at least it's nice lah.


Her watermelon blended!
This is how blended supposed 2b, isn't it?


Curry soft-shell crab!
Abit spicy, but nice!
YUMMY-LI-CIOUS!


Her char kway teow!
I'd wanted to order this.
But fat lah... Heez =P

They're having offer by giving a FOC tapioca when u pay with DBS/POSB card for bill more than $30. Our order was more than that so we got to try that. Forgot to take photo, but it's nice! Not forgetting, coconut milk makes it SUPER DUPER sinful! *shucks*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!