The Sunshine Gal

Hmm, I didn't noe there're ppl who reads my blog & wana noe abt her.
So for those friends who I have been repeating the story, u can just skip this entry. =P

Anyway, I'll try 2 summarise as best as I can. =)
Okay, here goes.

Earlier this year, my ALL TIME SUPER IDOL, Eagle Pan came to Sg after my long wait of 14yrs. She was here for a whole wk & there was afew outdoor events promoting her concert.
I saw the sunshine gal at the 1st event & she makes my heart beat so fast like it's going to burst my rib cage.
Subsequently, I keep a lookout for her at other events & den I realized 1 of my friends noe her personally. And I know if I missed the chance to know her, I might nv get 2c her in the near future coz it's not like Eagle Pan comes her often. So I seek my friend's help.
On the day, we went to send Eagle Pan off @ the airport, my friend introduced us.

From that day on, I tried means & ways to get to know this gal better. Almost e'day, I sms & email her. I tot etg was moving smoothly. So, the day b4 I left for Taiwan, I went to her office with a BIG BOX of tidbits (she loves to snack) & a letter to confess my feelings for her.

Upon reaching Sg after 15days of a GREAT & ENJOYABLE trip, I went to look for her & pass her pressies I've bought. She asked if I want her to reply my letter. And I said, it's up to her. So, she said, some ppl are better off as friends than lovers & she feel that we belong to that category. When I said I'm confident to change her mindset, she said she's confident that she wun change her mind.

From her msgs, I know she's pretty determined. Heeding my friends' advice, I've nt been contacting her since then. I dun wana make myself a nuisance to her lah. She wants me to spend my time & effort on someone who's more worth it. I guess, I just have to learn to do that. Coz I dun think I have another 10yrs to be spend waiting for another girl.

Well, the sunshine gal is a nice friend. It's nt bcoz I got rejected, tt's y I've stop contacting her. But I need time away from her to withdraw my feelings that was pumped in these few mths. Anyway, I'm bz consoling some1 else, leaving me no time to harp over my own heartache. Surprisingly, it just fades off on its own. Anyway, I'm a strong guy to begin with. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!