X1R Gathering!

Went for my first X1R gathering.
Was either not free or fly Xiong's plane last min for the past few gatherings.


Xiong's god-sis, Candy was actually the sister of my LONG TIME ago god-son.
The 2 of them look so alike!
The min I saw her, I tot they might be related. haha =P


And tis photo is to prove to my piggies tt I was @ a bikes' gathering & not on a hot date!
wahaha *lol*


The not v.clear photo taken using Xiong's hp.
"Illegal" gathering @ Yishun Dam!


Candy suggested to watch movies @ the new shopping ctr @ Bugis.
So the grp of us zroom down to Iluma & catch the 1st show available.

I hope tis is the last time I'm saying this to myself. "Chk if the show has subtitles b4 watching!!"
Plus we watched the 12.10am show! At that kind of time, it's ULTRA SUPER DUPER hard 2 absorb wat the show is trying to say. U can give tis show a miss if u're EVEN planning to watch. But if u insist, do it on a wkday! Totally, nt worth a wkend tix to kill ur brain cells with.


A photo to mark attendance after the movie. =)


Outside Iluma - Lights, camera, ACTION!


How wld we forget abt our wives, rite?


They're the main highlight of the night!
We love our X1Rs!!
Really gona save up to doll up my wifey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!