17 Again!

Xiong said Tampines has a new mall & wana check it out.
So off we zroom to Tampiness One last Sun.
Nth great abt it, just like any other existing malls in Sg. Or perhaps it was TOO CROWDED for us to truly explore. =P
He was famished so "force" me to eat with him at I think is Kim Gary HK Restaurant when I just had McWings meal an hr b4 meeting him!


His baked rice.
It's so Malay style. Like nasi lemak with cheese on top.
Coz they gave a WHOLE chix wing & boiled egg cut in half.


This seaweed fries is not even 1/2 as good as the shaker fries Mac used to have.


And my mango drink is merely drinkable, nt at all marvellous.


Baked potato is too soft to my liking.

Since we were at the east side of Sunny (nowadays is call SUPER HOT!) Sg, how wld we missed calling out our Jie?
So, she came to meet us for a movie @ Century Square. It's the 1st time I watched a show there. Seats were quite nice & comfy. But I don't think we (the 3 of us) can watch comedies there. The theatre has STRONG echoes. B4 the show starts, there were trailers of an upcoming show by Will Smith, we laugh so loud that the whole theatre echoes with our laughter. I need to ctrl so badly till I nearly internal bleeding. (Nah, nt tt serious lah!)


Anyway, the ending was quite expected. But it still touched me to tears alittle. =P There are times when I kept telling myself, "If only I could turn back time..." Then u start to think what u wld have done differently for tis & that. And there's probably a whole list of things I wana change. After watching this show, it (probably) changes my mindset alittle.

We may think we wld have make better choices if we could do it all over again. But it has never cross our minds that the decisions we have make were probably the BEST it had been. The only thing is as time goes by, we've forgotten tt we once make the best choice & failed to maintain it as best as we initially did.

Still, I think it wldn't hurt if I could go back to the time I was 17? Coz it was really 1 of the best times I have had.


Graduating & growing up this this grp of WONDERFUL ladies who makes up the MOST WONDERFUL memories of my sec sch! I love ya all! *muacks*
(Don't ask me who I love most, ok? I heart each & every1 of u EQUALLY!)
I wld try to arrange for a POST 5G1U day, ok? =P


And at 17, I make this grp of new friends who we shared lots of UPS & DOWNS with.
Poly life really wldn't be the same w/o u folks!
Yes, for those who're thinking this photo is old...
Coz we didn't take a FULL FORCE grp photo for quite some time!
Unless, I'm gona cut & paste Karen's face into our recent Dome's gathering. Heez =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!