Dome @ Dempsey!

Had a gathering with piggies at Dome @ Dempsey on Thurs night.
"Wat's so special abt Dome?" was the 1st qns yz asked.
Heez =P It's a nice & quiet place lah. =) That was my ans.
Yup, I'm totally in LOVE with that place.
And I need no menu when I'm there.
The usual club sandwich & Iced Chocolate with Gelato! Wohoo! v(^_^)o


Our drinks!


Sy, Eric & mine!


Jy, Andrea & Shi'an's!


A piggies' group photo b4 we left. =P

Next up, our dessert place!

Wanted to go PS Cafe, but it was FULL HOUSE!
The fastest possible time for the next time is AT LEAST 30mins!
So we walked over to C.A California!

Sy said, "I wana finish my cam batt, let's take photos!"
So, we went shooting away! =P

Andrea :"Ivan, why are u so far from them?"
Jy : "男女授受不清!"
Yz : "I don't mind."
Ivan : -_-"


Ivan runs over when they said wana take photos!


Shi'an joins in with a "gorilla's" face?


The gorgeous!


The hunks!


Chocos from Mr & Mrs Loon!
Brought back all the way from Europe!

Great catch up, my piggies! Will aim for a FULL FORCE next mth to celebrate May babies' b'days! Wohoo! v(^_^)o Celebration season has started! Great for catching up but nt so gd on the wallets. heez =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!