Sasa's B'day!

Celebrated Sasa's b'day on 22nd June. We had GREAT fun! The photos tell it all!

This bunch of girls are always so crazy. Though they always 'outcast' me during gatherings, but I noe they loved me the most! haha =) Coz I'm the thorn among the roses!

I love my KA gang! =) We've evolved. I think we're too old to be introduced as our original gang's name. Heez =) But we're still KA!

Preparing Sasa's b'day prez! Most beautiful photo album decorated with love!




Look at the mess! *_*


Our cook, yaya papaya!


And our dish washer lady. Guess who?


Princess Qiqi's doing washing?! Yes, it's her PT job. Princess is nt so easy to be, ok?
Princess dish washer for rent! Any takers?


I was the 1st to finish my page, so I was assigned to acc Sasa, our b'day girl.

We were already very hungry. Stomach rumbling. Yet Princess Qiqi commands to take 10 photos first. Here are some of it.




Finally, we get to eat! Chomp chomp chomp!


Healthier choice of drinks. Non gassy drinks.

Now you can see how hungry we were. All cleared!
Next we present our gifts for Sasa!

The photo album and a top from Outfitter sth. haha =)

The wording suits her. Our very huggable angel.


While waiting for her to change...

Then it's photo whoring time!
好可爱欣愉with...

廷可爱银雪

太可爱慧瑜
真可爱雪云

够可爱淑媚

不可爱艾文

很可爱文雅

超可爱慧琪

The page we choose sth to represent ourselves & a phase to describe Sasa!

Saw the cute bear with a present? It's me!
The rest complained I took up a huge space... I merely put the words, "Xtreme Sugar & Spice Superstar. Not alot mah..*grinz*


And I pointed, "That's mine!"

Flipping thru...



On the left of the photo on top is my personalized page for Sasa.

And they asked, "What word?!"
Non except Qiqi who was as creative as me knows, "Sweet Twenty"


Then we were glued to the TV. Watching 爱特别的你 on Chn 8!


After the show, YX started distributing butterflies pens.
Then, our photo whoring addiction starts taking over us!




They were pushing me! So bad, after I bought each of them HP chocolate biscuits!

The very nice & yummy b'day cake!

For our Gemini babe!


Happy Birthday to YOU! =)


Making her wish...


After a group photo...

We rushed to take our individual photo before the candles go off.









The photo taking was too long, she can't ctrl...



We said we were full after the dinner, yet...

Attack!

We finished half the cake! Heez (^_^)
KA gang can never resists b'day cake though it's OMG fattening!!! haha =)

Birthday celebrations are never dull with KA around! Coz we simply rulez! Yeah! v(^_^)o Forever KA gang, Forever Friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!