Celebrating Gpa's Day!

We were at kor's hse celebrating Father's Day cum Gpa's Day! =)


And this is our v.cool gpa!


Nice honeydew + watermelon sago prepared by my mum, my dear & me! It's yummy de!


The spread!


All kinds of mushroom in this soup prepared by jie. She said this is the healthiest dish of the day. But well, I didn't take a sip. Heez >.< Nt a mushroom lover.


Spicy bee-hoon 2nd aunt cooked. =p

Chicken wings also fried by 2nd aunt.


1st aunt went all the way to JB and got these! 2 kinds of duck meat. Erm.. I appreciate the effort. Bt I didn't eat those too. Coz I'm nt a duck lover either. haha (".) And it's oily!


豆干,鱼圆,苏东圆。dou fu & dong fen is for jie's soup!

The feasting starts!






Fantastic Four! Coming to ur cinema soon!


I love the little fountain kor has in his hse. There's little fishes in it. I wana have 1 when I have my own hse too!

Voted the cutest photo of the day!


Look! I found this panda on the little plant in my kor's hse.
Heez (^^.) I hang it there de. Then I told its owner, Aunt Shannon, “哥哥家有树熊!”
Voted the nicest butts of the day! waha *lol*

And the all time favourite for all our gatherings!


Qi, Qiao Er & Qun jie jie. Our 3Qs!


My 2 dearest! *hugz* <3

The 3 look-so-much-alike brothers who always stick tgt for all our gatherings.
Activity for the night.

Our youngest potential player @ wk - Deron!


Badminton Queen!


The long time champ - Quek Zack Zack!


Aeris reaches for the moon!

Bimbos - 5021! Sure win 4D no. haha =)
Crowned the Badminton Queen. Coz she got the highest score for the Bimbos gang.
Queen VS Champ - 4-6.


I can't decide which 1 I like best. So I uploaded both!
More gatherings! I wana go back Gpa's hse & see my dearest M'sia cousins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!