Little updates.

My dear just bought an oven and she's into baking recently. These are her pdts.


They are yummy!


And the yummies from my sisters!
Choco bun from Shannon and froggie choco frm qiqi!


Qiqi just got her pay & she bought me a tomy car! V.nice hor?
Who else got pay wana buy for me?
The GST package is gona be out soon too!
The car costs $4.95 each. Heez >.< *winks*


Oh, my new addition!
Qiqi bought us the Precious Moments magnetic photo frame for this yr KA's day.
So I brought it to office.
And in the eclipse box is..I better dun say.
It's for me to put sth in whenever I wana take a swt out from the candy machine. Heez (^^.)

These are little motivation for me at work. Work makes me tired. @_@ Dun like to work. Mb I shld find a sugar mummy. haha (".)

To my dear readers, I really can't publish the story on 1st July, I'm truly sorry. I'm wking on my 11th scene now. I hope to finish & start publishing by my b'day. But I would try to rush and finish it in July so I can publish on 1st Aug! Heez >.<>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!