My Story.

I'm working on a story. As of press time, I've only created the characters & finish 2 scenes. I'm hoping to finish the story by end of June & let u folks has something to look forward to everyday in July. However, I can't promise anything just yet. =) Coz I took 3 days just to create the characters - naming them, linking their r/s with each other, giving them b'days, deciding on the courses they should take & join which CCA, moving onto their career & finally the ending. Yes, I alrd have the ending b4 I even plot the storyline. Haha =P Some readers were following my story some yrs ago which I didn't complete. I'm truly sorry for that. I've decided to leave that story there & then.

It's a completely new story now & I'll try my best not to use the ideas from any shows that I've watched b4. Hope you would enjoy this story once I've completed. Anyway, stay tuned to http://eagle-ivan-du2x.blogspot.com/ & watch out for the 1st episode release date to be announced.

The story is called "幸福由你开始" - Story of US.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!