对调 - Switched!

In this world, there's alwiz ppl who said, "You don't/won't know how I feel!"

And I am in this really irritating situation now in alot of cases.

The teachers and students would never understand the position of each other. And the same goes for the long list of ppl that follows:

Employers VS Employees
Parents VS Children
Guys VS Girls (Which includes so many like bf/gf, husband/wife or even brother/sister)

The list just goes on & on.
Maybe they should just switched identities & feel in each other shoes to noe better ba. Talking abt tis, u shld watch Fann Wong's recent movie, "Just Follow Law". haha =) Promoting my idol's show!

My head has alrd become slightly smaller, yet there's still so much things stucked in it!

Too much to think abt & I haf no solutions to any.

每个人的心里应该都有一个属于自己的世界吧。我的内心深处有个每人进得去的黑洞,它像是个空缺,没有人或事能够填补。就连我自己也对此于事无补。无论想多久,找多少人谈心事,我还是觉得缺少了什么。

为了不让别人伤心,我唯有隐瞒自己的情绪,扮演好自己应该演的角色。但别人有为我想过吗?自私的为追寻自己的幸福而不顾我的感受,这就是我必须承受的吗?我想的这些事真的犹如你们所说的想太多吗?

我以为过了那天,我从此解脱了!但是在那天之前我憎恨的东西和事情,现在的我有的憎恨比从前多上一千倍,一万倍。

我不想再承受这些心灵上的折磨了!!有谁能来拯救我?

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Me lor.......Come with McWing Meal. Hee.....you know what I mean hor...Learn to take things easy. Starting of course you will feel difficult but dont worry, you have me, your sisters and your friends around you to help you through.
Mrs.keir said…
ivan..



YOU DON"T KNOW HOW I FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!



LOL

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!