Simple things...


This is the new look for the postbox at Tanjong Pagar. Don't you think it's nice? So creative!

Seeing the nice design after a day of work perk me up. It has nth much to do wif me, but simply felt happier.


Celebrated dear's b'day for her yest. Bought a Pikachu cake. Coz the cake shop do not have Keropi's design. haha =) I noe as long as the cake was frm me, dear wld love it. Well, I wanted to buy cake for her de leh.

But her dearest aunt(my mum) went with me & paid for it. "Aiyah, I nv buy prez for her mah, so I pay for the cake loh."

Aunt & the birthday gal!


Had a mini celebration tgt wif my dearest sisters! Can't figure out whose b'day it was. Coz our face was smeared wif fresh cream too. *lol* Whatever it is, hope you had a fun time!

The presentation of SMILEY CATS!

Showing off the wonderful presents - a dress, a princesses diary & a baby mickey coin pouch!

Anyway, my sweetest dear, I told u I wld make tis b'day of urs a memorable one. I guess I succeeded & I hope you like all the gifts & surprises I've prepared for u!


Thx dear for the tomy cars as my anniversary presents!

I HEART YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!