HX's B'day & XY's B'day!

On 4th Jan, celebrated HX's b'day with YT & TYL! Bt I juz got the photos recently. So here I am uploading nice photos wif nice ppl in it! The nicest being ME! haha =)


Look at how happy she is to receive a b'day cake from all of us!


My chicken-eater, YT & my 情妇, HX.


My 旧爱, TYL & my 情妇, HX!


Finally, me & my 情妇!


Happy & Nice Peopl! Smilez =)


On 17th Mar, celebrated XY's b'day at her house. YT, XL, ZW, dear & me went over to cook up a feast! Had spaghetti for dinner. And wonderful fruit cake for the b'day girl.


The Cooks! haha ^_^


We were too hungry & we simply eat till we dropped when the food is ready. So there was no photo taken while we were feasting! haha (^_^)


The grp photo - From Left: Xueli (in white), Yanting (in black), Xiuyi, Bing Fa, Ziwei (with his cap), my dear & I!


Aww, so swt! *lovey dovey*



Then photographer YT makes them take this pic.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIENDS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!