For my sweetest dear!

I noe u alwiz feel that the emotional & physical needs I gave you is more than what you can give me & try to give as much as you can. I'm telling you again, you're nt being unfair to me & in love, there's no measurement for fairness. Both parties give the best they could on their own will.
And here I am to thank you for the little gifts you bought for me!
My Idol's CD - 逆光 by Stefanie Sun! (the only shinning SUN of sunny Singapore)
P/S: Dear bought a formal shirt for me to wear on my interview at Police HQ on 2nd Apr! (didn't took pic, coz the shirt looks scary if taken on its own. *LOL*)
The 小布丁on my car! Dear choose for me de. Heez ^_^

On Sun, we went Vivo & finally truly shopped the place. It's my 4th time there, but I have not combed the whole place. Or rather, I merely went to the Cinema for the past few times. haha =)
And we had dinner @ The Asian Kitchen - 亚洲厨房. It's dear's treat again. She said, "Coz I got my pay le, u have nt!"

Dear with her 鸡排炒饭!


And a close up!
Me eating MAGGI MEE!

Nah, of coz nt, ltr qiqi will scold me STUPID!
It's 鸡排拉面!
The ramen was quite nice, but the fried rice is too dry!
Oh, the mango sago was marvellous though the serving was SO SMALL! (forget to take pic!)
And I only ate 2 small mango cubes, dear ate the rest. Haiz =.= so sad! *evil grinz*

Comments

MiZuKi said…
I am the one that ate only 2 mango cubes. :( You ate almost all the mango cubes before I put my hand on it.
Eagle Ivan said…
I only eat 2 mango.. I bet there're 10 over pieces. You muz haf ate the remaining.. So poor thing..haiz..
MiZuKi said…
*Bleah* No one will believe u.
Eagle Ivan said…
*cry* I only eat 2 mango..

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!