Happy 10th Mth!

Yes! We're celebrating our 10th mth anniversary! No special programs, just gona do some shopping for CNY clothes. And I have prepare little gifts for dear. Just in case she reads this before she go to work, I'm not gona reveal anything. All I can say is I am sure she'll love them & be surprised. On top of that, I hope she will be able to surprise me successfully tml. (coz she finds it so hard to do so when I can guess her gifts most of the times) But dear, when I say I like them all, I mean it. =) And most impt of all, I LOVE YOU! (^^.)

On a separate note...
I wish someone would show us how mature she is not just by telling the whole world she is, but prove with her actions. Words are just noise pollution when u can't do it!

I think no ones likes people who...
1) think they're irreplaceable..
2) is a NATO (No Actions Talk Only)..
3) never hold responsiblities for what they did..
4) finding all sort of excuses to push blame to others but never oneself..
5) can't keep their words..

Maybe some weirdos like these kind of people.
But I'm certain of one thing, I dislike them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!