The day she walked away...

The end was near...
My heart felt the pain...
I told myself to be strong...
I thought I would be okay...

Till the very last day...
I was hoping for a miracle...
Somehow I didn't get what I hoped for...
It hurts to the core yet I hid my tears away...

People around us said...
You are two silly persons...
Breaking up when love is at the peak...
Causing hurt to the person you love most...

What they do not know...
Love is not as simple as they thought...
And time don't heal, it merely numb the pain...
No one understand the feeling of having no choice at all...

Comments

Anonymous said…
what i personally feel is that we should hold on to the person we love no matter what.

love CAN be simple. people just choose to complicate it. why not just stay together and not worry about what's gonna happen in future? just take one step at a time, isn't that better?

anyway, cheer up!

love,
qi
X|oNg said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
X|oNg said…
1 sentence for u!
Do things which you think its the right choice and won't let you feel regret! =DD
Eagle Ivan said…
Thx 4 all the concern! I'll be fine! Love you folks!
X|oNg said…
chou ivan. im not folkS! im cute little boI! LO!L!!!!xD
Mrs.keir said…
agree with qi...hold on to de person u love..
anyway, u have ur own reasons for making de choice..

nid a drink, nid company, whatever, juz give me a buzz!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!