To the zoo we go!


A day at the Zoo! Posted by Picasa

Went to the zoo with my dear gal. It was drizzling when I picked her up in the morning. She actually wanted to cancel our plan to the zoo. I was real disappointed. Been looking for this day for so long! Anyway, we still went to buy tibits 1st as planned. Decided to see if the rain would stop after our shopping. I was lucky! It stopped raining. So we continued our plan of going to the zoo! Had a great time; viewing the animals, taking their fotos & recording dw their names. But both our batts went flat b4 we finished seeing all the animals!! What a waste! And we actually put my fave monkeys to the last! OMG! Didn't managed to take their nice nice photots. But well, it was still a fulfilling day spent!

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Ya lor..There are still alot of cute animals which we didnt managed to take their photos. It is so pity. Haiz..
But overall, I have a great time. So overall is the sandwich that I make nice?
X|oNg said…
not nice! u noe y? BECOZ I DIDNT EAT DAO! LOL! -.-! beri bored. so came in to leave some comment..loL!
Eagle Ivan said…
Oh yah, hw can I 4get to mention my dear's sandwiches were delicious! It was her 1st attempt & they really taste great! 吃在嘴里,甜在心里。 Xiong, next time I bring 4 u 2 eat..haha (".)
X|oNg said…
o.o! really?.? omG. hope i wont end up in toilet feeding toilet bowl food. hehe. =X JK JK! dun treat it seriously. hehe^^V

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!