I not Stupid too

Went to watch this show 2day..V.touching show, or rather bcoz I can relate myself to some of the scenes in it, I cldn't ctrl my tears..They flowed uncontrollably..

When was the last time you praised someone or received praises from someone else? To most, it must have been a long time ago..

Do you often have the feeling that your famliy, spouse, friends don't love you enough? Maybe, they loved you alot. It's juz that they failed to learn how to show you their love or they're not loving u the way you want them to. However, it doesn't mean that they dun love u @ all..

Love like you have never been hurt before. Trust like you have never been betrayed before. Life is still wonderful with afew cracks & missing pieces here & there..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!