Chinese New Year!

In 1/2 an hr time, I will be on my way to M'sia. Will only be back on 31/01/2006, Tues. I noe alot of my readers would be missing me..haha (".) Especially YOU! Yes, you & I noe who u're. I specially left tis blog entry behind to acc u for the next few days. Hope that even w/o me by ur side, u can still enjoy tis festive season wif ur selective periods of missing me. haha (^^.) Rem nt to eat too much of ur fave cuttlefish, ba kua & prawn crackers. Take good care of urself & drink more water, k? I'll call u as & when I can. Gona miz ya lots & lots..Rem to tell any other guys who tried to hook u up that u're nt available le, k? When u told me that juz nw, my heart melted. Yes, readers out dere gona leave comments like mushy & so on. haha =D Bt well, so? I love my dear gal, ok? We're v.swt one mah..hehe >.<
Okay, nw leave my cute & handsome pic for my dear 2c whenever she's online. hiak hiak =P
Last but not least, I've not forget my other readers.
ADVANCED HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE OF YOU!

Comments

X|oNg said…
o.o! whaha..u went back le. i tml than go back wor~ btw, it's not mushy enff! LOL!!! =X i wanna watch im not stupid too but no time. no money as well. sob sob T.T the stupid new fone makes mi bankrupt. loL!
Anonymous said…
ahh!! watz w ur n the elephant?? hahaha...so ruo ma!!!
*goosebumps*

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!