Stories part 55 - 60

Part 56 - Navi knows Ice's temper too well. When's she's angry, no one can talk sense to her. He decided to leave her alone to cool down.

"If that's what you want, then I shall excused myself now. Anytime you feel like talking, I'm just next door." With that, Navi left Ice's room.

"Is Ice okay?" Chelsea asked with a worried look on her face.

"Well, I don't think so. But she refused to tell me what's wrong with her. We spent so much time and effort to prepare this welcome back dinner and she spoilt everyone else's mood. What did I do wrong again this time?"

"Have you ever wondered maybe it's not you but me?" Chelsea said with a sense of seriousness in her voice.

"Huh?" Navi was taken aback and couldn't find an ans to that.

Part 57 - "A woman's instinct tells me that she's not happy I'm here for her welcome party. From the way she sees me, I can feel that she's jealous about you and me being so close." Chelsea explained.

"But there's nothing between us. And why should she be jealous, I treat the both of you the same. It's not that she don't know you, we are all collegues." Navi was puzzled.

"All because she likes you, can't you see that? And so do I! You are really a block head!"

Chelsea ran off after completing her sentence leaving Navi even more puzzled.

Part 58 - "..because she likes you.. And so do I!.." those words keep repeating in Navi's head.
"Is that the real reason why Ice got angry and even disobey Mr Gnap's orders for the 1st time since I know her?" Navi thought.

"And Chelsea said she likes me too, what a mess I got myself into." Navi had been thinking of this incident for days.

Ice keeps avoiding him in the office and Chelsea keeps a distance from him too. He's at a loss of what to do.

Part 59 - "You like Navi, don't you? That's the reason why you blew your top during your welcome dinner."

Chelsea asked Ice to meet for dinner after work and she agreed.

"No, who told you so? Why would I like a block of wood like him who only knows how to work and never care or notice anything else around him?" Ice replied.

"You just said it out. If you don't like him, why would you care if he's a block of wood or if he notices anything else around him? And from the way you looked at me, be it that night or every time in the office, as a girl myself, I can feel." Chelsea said.

Part 60 - "So what if I do or if I don't like him?" Ice asked.

"Because I like him and I want to have a fair competition with you. You should know other female collegues have a crush on him. But you are the only one I think is worth me fighting with over Navi." Chelsea replied calmly.

"Well, since you said it and I have always love competition. Even if I didn't like Navi, I shall take up your challenge. Let's see who can win his heart in a month's time!"

Ice stood up and leave.

Just when she's about to walk out of the restaurant's door, she turned back and said, "For your info, I'd never lose any competition I take part in since young."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!